When it comes to orthodontic treatment, many patients wonder, is it worth it? What results will I see? What are the benefits of orthodontic treatment? These are all perfectly normal questions.
Braces can straighten teeth, close gaps, and correct spacing, all resulting in a more comfortable, functional, confident smile. The assumption is that braces are primarily about improving appearance, but that's only one of the many benefits of straight teeth. A correctly aligned bite and properly spaced teeth can...
- Alleviate unnecessary wear and grinding that can lead to TMJ and even neck pain or headaches
- Prevent ineffective chewing and digestion problems
- Form a dental profile that is less prone to tooth injury
- Improve oral health; evenly spaced teeth are easier to brush and floss
- Lead to healthier gums, better prevention of cavities, and prevention against periodontal disease
- Contribute to a positive self-image, which in turn, encourages effective dental hygienic habits that preserve your beautiful smile
When you come to Advanced Dental Care of Streetsboro for a consultation about braces, your dentist will conduct a comprehensive exam and discuss whether or not braces are right for you, and if so, which kind can best serve your dental needs. Call us at 330-422-0011 to schedule an appointment.
Clear Ceramic Braces
Ceramic braces are similar to traditional metal braces in design and size. However, instead of metal brackets and wires, they feature clear brackets that blend in better with teeth. Some even have tooth-colored wires as well. Ceramic braces are well suited for many patients who do not have severe misalignments. Your orthodontist will let you know if you're a good candidate after they examine your teeth.Read more about Clear Ceramic Braces